This week, we celebrated Tatsuki's 7th birthday with a Montessori Birthday Walk and chocolate peanut butter bars. Happy Birthday, Tatsuki!
IA Matsumoto is pleased to announce the open enrolment period for our annual summer camp! Camp will be held during the week of August 1st through 5th, 2016, from 9am to 3pm. Space will be limited, so please reserve your place early to guarantee participation. The following are a few of the activities we are planning:
- Exploration of many forms of visual and creative arts.
- Day trip to a private community centre in Alps Park for a special art project.
- Day trip to Horigane-Hotaka Alps Park.
- Day trip to Komagane Parasol House of Love.
- Baking from scratch—cakes, breads, pizza, etc.
. . .and more!
Please note: There will be no Afternoon Learning Lab during this time. Following Summer Camp, I.A. Matsumoto will be closed for summer vacation until August 28th.
For inquires and other details please contact us by phone or using our contact form.
Looking forward for a wonderful Summer Camp full of new experiences and fun!!!!
Salt-crusted Japanese yellowtail: just studying a little marine biology before enjoying our lunch!
We had so much fun making ghost lanterns today! Many thanks to 松本城・三の丸倶楽部 and all the participants!!!